- Paper Grocery Bag
- (maybe a few pieces of tape)
- Cut open the bag and remove the bottom, so the bag looks like a large rectangular sheet of paper.
- Place your book in the center of the paper.
- Fold the top of the paper down over the book and make a crease.
- Fold the bottom of the paper up over the book and make a crease.
- Remove the book.
- Fold along the creases, so you have a strip of paper the height of the book.
- Place the book back on the center of the paper, on top of the folded paper.
- Fold the left side of the paper over the front of the book and make the left and right ends of the paper even.
- Fold the overlap over the front cover of the book. Slide the cover into the slot the paper folds have made. Repeat for back cover.
- If it fits snugly, you’re done! If it’s a little loose, trim it down so it fits or tighten it with a few pieces of tape.
Decorate your book cover with snack wrappers! Using nontoxic adhesive, glue the wrappers on to have a one-of-a-kind protective jacket for your book.