- Cylinder Shaped Cardboard Container (ex. oatmeal container)
- White Construction Paper
- White Gallon Trash Bag
- Black Construction Paper
- Measure out the length of the cardboard container on the white construction paper and cut paper so it will be long enough to wrap around the cardboard container.
- Tape paper to the container.
- Decorate white paper with a ghostly face cutting out black eyes and a mouth from black construction paper and gluing them on the white paper.
- Cut strips 1” to 2” in width from a white trash bag to any length desired.
- Tape one end from each strip to the open end of the container along the walls.