- Gallon Milk Jug
- Orange Paint
- Black Permanent Marker or Construction Paper
- Paint Brush
- Mix orange paint and glue together (about 1/4 cup glue to one cup of paint). This helps the paint stick to the container without any peeling.
- Paint the entire milk jug orange and let dry. Apply another coat of paint after first coat dries for a darker coat.
- After paint has fully dried you can decorate the milk jug with a pumpkin face using either a black permanent marker or cutting out pumpkin face pieces from black construction paper and gluing them on the jug.
- As an added effect, you can place a large flashlight behind the jug to shine through. Or place a smaller flashlight that stays lit inside the jug.