- Paper towel, toilet paper, or wrapping paper tube
- Nontoxic paint
- Nontoxic glue
- Bamboo skewers
- Flatten the tube and cut into ¾-inch strips.
- To make flower petals, open six of the flattened cardboard strips into ovals. Paint them with your favorite flower color, then glue the bottom half of the petals together into a flower shape, leaving a space between two of them for the stem.
- For the stem, paint the bamboo skewer green, then insert between the petals you left unglued, and glue in place.
- Finish the flower by gluing a button or two to the center.