NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where restricted or prohibited by law.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to individuals 18 years of age or older as of date of entry and who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Employees of The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (“Earth’s Best”) and May Media Group, LLC (“Kiwi”, each a Sponsor and collectively “Sponsors”), their affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, dealers, distributors, retailers, advertising agencies, production agencies, electronic media firms, and employees of The Promotion Pipeline, Inc., and their immediate families and those living in the same household are not eligible to win. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where restricted or prohibited by law.
- HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins at 9:00:00 AM (ET) on April 1, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (ET) on June 30, 2013. To enter visit www.kiwimagonline.com/2013/02/earthsbest/ to complete and submit the online entry form. Entrants agree to be bound by and acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules including eligibility requirements. Limit one entry per registered email per day. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail account will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is the natural person in whose name the e-mail address has been issued. A selected winner may be asked to provide Sponsors with proof that the selected winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Use of automated devices not valid for entry. Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsors and will not be returned. Sponsors may at their sole discretion disqualify anyone who violates these Official Rules or undermines the integrity of the Sweepstakes by disabling cookies, using any form of automatic entering, or any other form of manipulation.
- PRIZES: Two (2) Grand Prizes: $500 in Earth’s Best® products for the winner and $500 in Earth’s Best® products for a family in need. Approximate Retail Prize Value: $1,000.00. Maximum Approximate Retail Value All Prizes: $2,000.00. Specific products within each prize to be determined by Sponsors based on winners’ child(ren)’s age(s) and the ages of the children in the families in need. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
- RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about July 3, 2013 from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Limit of one winner per household. Winners will be notified by phone and/or mail and shall be required to complete and return an acceptance letter and/ or an Affidavit of Eligibility/ Publicity Release within fourteen (14) days of the date on the notification letter or alternate winner will be selected. The affidavit will require the winners to provide the name, shipping address and age of child(ren) for the designated family in need along with a brief paragraph describing the family’s situation which may be verified by the Sponsors. Alternatively, on the Affidavit the Grand Prize Winners may check off that the Sponsors in their sole discretion shall select the family in need or a charitable organization to which to donate the $500 in Earth’s Best® products. Any prize notification letter or prize returned as undeliverable will be awarded to an alternate.
- GENERAL RULES: By accepting a prize, winners agree that the Sponsors and those acting under the Sponsors’ authority may use winners’ names, pictures/portraits likenesses and/or voices, for advertising and promotional purposes worldwide in perpetuity without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions or cash redemptions will be made. Sponsors and The Promotion Pipeline, Inc. reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability. Any and all taxes are the winners’ sole responsibility. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. By submitting an entry in the Sweepstakes, you acknowledge and agree that Sponsors shall be permitted to use your entry data for marketing purposes consistent with their privacy policies and applicable law. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE, ENTRANTS AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSORS, THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FOR ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS OR ACTIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsors that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserve the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and award prize from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation or termination. Sponsors, The Promotion Pipeline and their agencies are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, postage-due or damaged entries or Internet technical, hardware, software, telephone or transmission failures of any kind, which limit a person’s ability to enter the sweepstakes. Sponsors and The Promotion Pipeline assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsors and The Promotion Pipeline are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsors on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any class action. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, regardless of conflicts of laws principles. Any action or litigation concerning this Sweepstakes shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in New York County, New York, and each winner expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Each winner agrees to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of New York. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGEMENTS, AND/OR AWARDS OF ANY ENTRANT SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING INTO THIS SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
- WINNERS: For a list of winners (available after July 15, 2013) send a self addressed, stamped envelope to: Earth’s Best® From Our Family to Yours Sweepstakes Winners List, c/o The Promotion Pipeline, PO Box 162, Huntington Station, New York 11746. For a copy of the Official Rules, visit www.kiwimagonline.com/2013/02/earthsbest/. VT residents may omit return postage.
- SPONSORS: The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., 58 S. Service Road, Melville, NY 11747. May Media Group, LLC, 152 Madison Avenue, Suite 200, New York, NY 10016.