Show off some American spirit with this easy-to-make button using various scraps of material from your home!
- Three types of paper materials in different colors—craft paper, card stock, extra wall paper, etc.
- Glue stick
- Safety Pin
1. Take your first material (ours was extra wall paper) and cut out a large circle about 4 inches in diameter.
2. Use another paper material of a different color (we used an old KIWI issue!) to create your second smaller circle. To give it added dimension, fold the paper accordion style, and while compressed bend it in half. Unbend the paper and connect the two sides of the accordion using glue.
3. Cut your third smallest circle with your last material. Scribble a patriotic message on it using your markers or stickers.
4. Use glue to layer the three pieces on top of one and other, let dry. Then secure a safety pin to the back of the largest circle.