NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to U.S. residents age 18 and older as of date of entry who are recipients of the KIWI Parents Advisory Board email, or the Green Moms Meet email. Employees of May Media Group, LLC. (“Sponsor”) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, dealers, distributors, retailers, advertising agencies, production agencies, electronic media firms, and their immediate families and those living in the same household are not eligible to win. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where restricted or prohibited by law.
2. TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins at 5:00:00 PM (ET) on July 29, 2013 and ends at 11:00:00 PM (ET) on August 20th, 2013. To enter, complete and submit the online survey included in the KIWI Parents Advisory Board email, or the Green Moms Meet email. Entrants agree to be bound by and acknowledge compliance with these official rules including eligibility requirements. Limit one entry per person. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail account will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is the natural person in whose name the e-mail address has been issued. A selected winner may be asked to provide Sponsor with proof that the selected winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Use of automated devices not valid for entry. Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor may at its sole discretion disqualify anyone who violates the rules or undermines the integrity of the Sweepstakes by disabling cookies, using any form of automatic entering, or any other form of manipulation.
3. PRIZES (1): Winner will receive one KIWI Shop gift card. Average Retail Value (ARV) of Prize: $100.00. Total ARV All Prizes: $100.00. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
4. DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing on August 14, 2013 from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by representatives of Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the sweepstakes. Limit of one winner per household. Winners will be notified by phone, mail and/or e-mail and shall be required to complete and return an acceptance letter and/ or an Affidavit of Eligibility/ Publicity Release within 14 days of the date on the notification letter or alternate winner will be selected. Any prize notification letter or prize returned as undeliverable will be awarded to an alternate.
5. GENERAL: This sweepstakes offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. Sponsor and judges not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, incorrect, incomplete, illegible, garbled, misaddressed, or misdirected entries, misrouted or scrambled transmissions or communications, for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of telephone, Internet, computer hardware, software, communications devices, or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any telephone or computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes, and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted and a random drawing will be held from among all eligible entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant and Winners accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. By accepting prize, winner agrees to release Sponsor, The Promotion Pipeline, Inc. their respective directors, employees, officers, and agents, including without limitation, their advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical, printing, or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials related to the Sweepstakes.
6. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. WINNERS: For a List of the Winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope before August 28, 2013 to KIWI COLD AND FLU SWEEPSTAKES at 152 Madison Ave., Suite #200 New York, NY 10016.
Sponsor: May Media Group, LLC 152 Madison Ave., Suite #200 New York, NY 10016.