No Purchase Necessary to enter or win.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions outside of the US) who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of May Media Group (“Sponsor”) or Ludorum plc (“Chuggington”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, production and promotion agencies, and the immediate families and members of the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply.
- TO ENTER: The Kiwi Magazine Chuggington in Control and Ready to Roll Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at noon EST on August 1, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 PM EST on October 31, 2013. To enter visit www.kiwimagonline.com, to complete and submit sweepstakes entry form with all required entry information. Sponsor may also ask optional questions. Completion of these questions is not required to enter the Sweepstakes. Entrants agree to be bound by and acknowledge compliance with these official rules including eligibility requirements. Limit one entry per person/email address per day. More than one entry from any person or e-mail address per day will void all entries from that person or e-mail address. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is the natural person in whose name the e-mail address has been issued and to whom services are billed. A selected winner may be asked to provide Sponsor with proof that the selected winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Use of automated devices not valid for entry. Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsors and will not be returned. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter sweepstakes is prohibited. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply.
- PRIZES: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Chuggington Gift Pack including: Chugg Comm walkie talkies, Rocky Ridge Mine Stack Track & Train Set (One set and 4 separate engines) , four (4) Chuggington DVD’s, including Chug Patrol: Ready to Rescue, Safari Adventures, Icy Escapades, Traintastic Adventures and three (3) Chug Patrol Coloring Books. (Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize: $249.92). TEN (10) RUNNER UP PRIZES: One (1) Chug Patrol: Ready to Rescue DVD (Approximate Retail Value $14.98 each) Total Approximate Retail Value of all Prizes: $399.72. Any expenses not expressly mentioned above are the winner’s sole responsibility. Prizes are nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsors in the event that prize (or portion of prize) cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor will award a prize of equal or greater value. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
- RANDOM DRAWING: Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about November 4, 2013 from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the sweepstakes. Limit of one winner per household. Winner will be notified by phone and/or mail and may be required to complete and return an acceptance letter and/ or an Affidavit of Eligibility/ Publicity Release within 14 days of the date on the notification letter or alternate winner will be selected. Any prize notification letter or prize returned as undeliverable will be awarded to an alternate.
- GENERAL RULES: By accepting a prize, each winner agrees that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor’s authority may use winners’ names, pictures/portraits likenesses and/or voices, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. BY ACCEPTING PRIZE, WINNERS AGREES THAT THE SPONSOR, CHUGGINGTON, THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNERS FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsors that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and award prize from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation or termination. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WINNERS: The winner’s name will be available at www.kiwimagonline.com from January 2, 2014 to March 31, 2014. For a copy of the official rules visit www.kiwimagonline.com.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this sweepstakes is: May Media Group, 152 Madison Avenue, Suite 200, New York, NY 10016.