Filed under: Breakfast
Clara Gillespie took home second place in KIWI’s 2011 Next Great Young Chef contest with this extra-delicious recipe.
Active time: 2 minutes
Total time: 2 minutes
- 1 cup plain whole milk yogurt
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup canned pineapple plus 1/2 cup reserved juice
- 1 tablespoon Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Vanilla Flavored Blue Agave
- 1/2 teaspoon Neilsen-Massey Pure Lemon Extract
- In a blender, add the yogurt, blueberries, pineapple, reserved pineapple juice, agave, and lemon extract. Blend until smooth.
- Divide evenly among two glasses and serve.
Per serving: calories 210, fat 5 g, protein 5 g, carbohydrates 40 g, dietary fiber 3 g