The smooth and creamy texture of this cheesecake will make you forget that it's dairy-free! For more delicious dairy-free recipes, click here.
Active time: 15 minutes
Total time: 3 hours 15 minutes
- In a blender or food processor, add the coconut butter, water, lemon juice, vanilla, and sugar. Blend until completely smooth (about 2 minutes).
- With an electric beater, whip the Daiya Plain Cream Cheese Style Spread until smooth. Add the smooth coconut butter paste and beat until fully incorporated.
- Melt the coconut oil and pour into the cream cheese mixture. Beat until fully combined.
- Spread onto prepared crust and let sit covered in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- Optional: Top the cheesecake with fresh berries, chocolate, or any other topping you desire!
*Note: Coconut butter, also known as coconut manna, can be found in many grocery stores in the nut butter aisle. It is not the same thing as coconut oil.