This creamy concoction is a proven winner. No need to spend hours in the kitchen to impress a crowd — this dessert is a cinch to make and yummy to boot.
- 2 (15-ounce) cans pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Simply Organic Ground Cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon Simply Organic Ground Nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Simply Organic Vanilla Extract
- 3 tablespoons Organic Valley Reduced Fat Milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 38 ounces (one 32-ounce container plus one 6-ounce container) Organic Valley Lowfat Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups granola with raisins
- In a bowl, stir together pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, milk, and sugar. In 12 small bowls or ramekins, layer the pumpkin mixture and yogurt. Sprinkle with granola.
Instead of making individual portions, layer in a trifle dish.
Per serving: calories 150, fat 2g, protein 6g, carbohydrates 25g, cholesterol 5mg cholesterol, sodium 70mg