David and Luise from The Green Kitchen blog shared a few better-for-you lemonade recipes with KIWI! So how is this tasty treat healthier than what you find in stores? According to David, honey is a "less-refined replacement for sugar " ...and it works great in lemonade!
Check out other yummy dishes from David and Luise in their newly-released cookbook called Vegetarian Everyday.
1 cup honey
6 cups water
1. Gather as many Elderflower heads as you can get hold of, and place in a large container.
2. Slice three lemons thinly.
3. Add one cup of honey (or more, if you want it to be sweeter).
4. Pour 6 cups boiling water into the bucket. Stir around and leave to steep in a cool place for 72 hours, stirring once or twice every day.
5. Strain and serve with ice!