Turn the best parts of two classic desserts into one healthy and delicious treat: Cream pie ice pops!
Active time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 hours
- 1½ cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- ¾ cups fresh or frozen strawberries, hulled
- 8 graham crackers (about ¾ cups), crushed
- In a large bowl, crush graham crackers into pea sized pieces, set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine yogurt and strawberries and process until strawberries break down and mixture turns light pink, about 2 minutes.
- Pour yogurt mixture over crushed grahams and stir to combine. Divide mixture amongst ten (3 ounce) popsicle molds or DIY molds* and freeze until solid, about 5 hours.
*If you don’t have ready-made olds, make your own with cleaned-out kid-size yogurt cups and craft sticks. It helps to cover the top of the cups with aluminum foil before you insert the craft-stick handles—it’ll keep them from sliding to the sides before the ice pops freeze.
Per popsicle: calories 54, fat 1 g, protein 2 g, carbohydrates 10 g, dietary fiber 0 g