Active time: 15 minutes
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled, deveined and chopped
- 1 each red bell pepper, chopped fine
- 4 scallions, chopped fine
- 1 Tbsp. Tabasco sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar
- 1 cup rice noodles, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 head Bibb lettuce leaves
- Heat oil in a sauté pan.
- Add shrimp to oil and cook for 2 minutes. Then add peppers and scallions. Cook until peppers are al dente or just beginning to soften.
- Add remaining ingredients (not lettuce leaves). Toss for two minutes and then remove from the stove.
- Place mixture in a serving dish and lettuce leaves on the side.
- To eat take a piece of lettuce and place it on your plate. Add desired amount of filling and fold into a little package
Per Serving: calories 331, fat 9g, protein 24g, carbohydrate 38g, dietary fiber 2g