Spruce up your home for the winter holidays with the help of this festive Hanukkah craft. Old cookie cutters help create stars for this simple and chic piece of artwork.
- Old greeting cards
- Star of David cookie cutter or stencil
- Blue hemp cord (or string)
- Old frame
- Use your stencil or cookie cutter to trace stars onto old greeting cards, and cut out.
- Cut pieces of cord that are the length of your frame, and use tape to attach the stars to the cord.
- Attach the cords to the back of the frame using tape, and hang your art work up!