Get your kids into the swing of the holiday season with this easy-to-make craft that doubles as decoration.
Double sided tape
Blue and white hemp cord (or string)
Hot glue gun (used with parent supervision)
1. Use the scissors to trim your skewers to about 6 inches in length.
2. Apply a small piece of double sided tape about ¼ of an inch away from each end of the skewer. This will help keep the string attached.
3. Start wrapping this skewer in your blue string, stopping once both pieces of double sided tape are covered. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for all skewers, wrapping three in blue string, and three in white.
4. Take six even pieces of clay and roll them into balls. Connect your white skewers to form a triangle, using a clay ball for each of the corners. Do the same with the blue skewers.
5. Overlap your triangles to create a Star of David and connect using hot glue.