Get your kids into the swing of the holiday season with this easy-to-make craft that doubles as decoration.
- 6 Skewers
- Double sided tape
- Blue and white hemp cord (or string)
- Hot glue gun (used with parent supervision)
- Use the scissors to trim your skewers to about 6 inches in length.
- Apply a small piece of double sided tape about ¼ of an inch away from each end of the skewer. This will help keep the string attached.
- Start wrapping this skewer in your blue string, stopping once both pieces of double sided tape are covered. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for all skewers, wrapping three in blue string, and three in white.
- Take six even pieces of clay and roll them into balls. Connect your white skewers to form a triangle, using a clay ball for each of the corners. Do the same with the blue skewers.
- Overlap your triangles to create a Star of David and connect using hot glue.