KIWI FLIES SURVEY GIVEAWAY
- No Purchase Necessary to enter or win. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00PM EST on January 28, 2014 and ends at 11:59PM EST on June 30, 2014.
- TO ENTER: Upon completion of KIWI Flies survey, user will be entered into drawing. Limit one entry per person/email address per day. More than one entry from any person or e-mail address per day will void all entries from that person or e-mail address. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter sweepstakes is prohibited. Completion of these questions is not required to enter the Sweepstakes. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply.
- RANDOM DRAWING: Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries submitted during the promotional period. The entrant selected as the potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. The drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization on or about June 30, 2014. All decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified by e-mail.
- PRIZES: One (1) entry will win a $250 KIWI Shop gift card. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event that prize (or portion of prize) cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor will award a prize of equal or greater value. Winner is responsible for all taxes or fees.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Sponsor, the Sponsor’s parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employees, and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are not eligible. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- GENERAL RULES: Potential Grand Prize winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and where legal, a Publicity Release within 10 days of notification attempt. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and another winner selected in the place of the disqualified person at random from all eligible entries received. If prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternative winner will be selected. By accepting a prize, winner agrees that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor’s authority may use winners’ names, pictures/portraits likenesses and/or voices, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. BY ACCEPTING PRIZE, WINNER AGREES THAT THE SPONSOR, IT’S SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and award prize from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation or termination. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WINNERS: For a copy of the winners’ names after June 30, 2014 send an email to email@example.com. Requests will be fulfilled/name will be posted, after the all the winners’ names have been verified. For a copy of the official rules, send an email to [email protected].
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this sweepstakes is May Media Group LLC, whose address is 152 Madison Avenue, Suite 200, New York, NY 10016.