20 pieces Annie Chun’s Organic Potstickers (flavors include Shiitake & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, and Chicken & Vegetable)
1/2 bell pepper
5 Korean leeks (optional: add more or less)
Salt and pepper
1 teaspoon soy sauce
Optional add-ins:3-4 dried anchovies
1 piece kelp (3" X 3")
1. Put 20 ounces of water, green onion, onion, and dried anchovies and kelp (if using), into a pot and bring to a boil.
2. Once boiling, scoop out the kelp, reduce to medium low heat, and boil for another 15 minutes.
3. Strain the broth, add the soy sauce and a dash salt and pepper, and allow it to chill in the refrigerator.
4. Finely chop the bell pepper and cut the leek into even slices. Sautee with cooking oil in a frying pan. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Bring water to a boil and cook Annie Chun’s Potstickers for three minutes. Place the wontons in ice water to chill.
6. Place the wontons and pan-fried vegetables in a bowl and pour over the chilled broth.