Craft the cutest pumpkins in the patch with this simple stamp project that’s perfect for toddlers just learning and big kids looking to make a big impact in a unique way.
- 1 apple
- Orange paint
- Brown and green pipe cleaners
- White construction paper or thick paper stock
- Clear glue
- Paper plate
1. Parent, cut the apple in half.
2. Squeeze a generous amount of paint onto the paper plate to cover the cut apple.
3. Place your apple, cut side down into the paint, assuring that it is fully covered in paint.
4. Lift your painted apple and stamp the white paper.
5. Repeat the process to fill the paper and let it dry.
6. While drying, cut out the stems and leaves for your pumpkins, spiralizing the leaves.
7. Glue the googly eyes to the pumpkins, pressing firmly to secure in place.
8. Glue the stem and leaves on each pumpkin, holding in place for glue to dry adequately.