- 100% beeswax sheets in orange, black, or cream
- Cotton wicks
- Cookie cutter (optional)
- Decide on how tall you want your candle to be, then cut beeswax sheet in a square based on the height measurement.
- Cut a wick the height of the candle plus ½-inch.
- Place the wick near one edge of the beeswax and press down so the wick is “stuck” in the beeswax. (You won’t need to push too hard.) One end of the wick should be at the bottom with the extra half-inch extending past the top.
- Start rolling the candle from the edge with the wick. Roll as tightly as you can. The tighter the candle, the better it will burn.
- After the candle is completely rolled, take other pieces of beeswax and form or cut (with scissors or cookie cutter) Halloween shapes like pumpkins or cats. Attach the shape to the candle by warming it between flat hands and pushing lightly onto the candle.
- Cut wick to ¼-inch before lighting.