No Purchase Necessary to enter or win.
- ELIGIBILITY: KIWI’s Beyond the Lunchbox Digital Conference Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to individuals 18 years of age or older as of date of entry and who are legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia. Sweepstakes void wherever prohibited by law, or where the registration or filing requirements of any state or local jurisdiction have not been complied with. Employees of Sponsor and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, production and promotion agencies, and the immediate families and members of the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply.
- PRIZE: FIRST PRIZE: One (1) $100 Amazon gift card. (Total Value of all prizes: $100 ). Prizes are nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event that prize (or portion of prize) cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor will award a prize of equal or greater value. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
- RANDOM DRAWING: Winner will be selected in a random drawing on August 24, 2020 from all eligible entries received. Limit of one winner per household. Limit of one winner per household. Winner will be notified via email and shall be required to return an acceptance email within 7 days of the date of the Winner’s notification email, or an alternate winner will be selected. Any prize notification letter or prize returned as undeliverable will be awarded to an alternate. Winner will be announced on the KIWI magazine website.
- GENERAL RULES: If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsors that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and award prize from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation or termination. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WINNERS: The winner’s list will be available after October 1, 2020 at https://www.kiwimagonline.com/sweepstakes-winners/
- SPONSORS: The Sponsor of this sweepstakes is: May Media Group, LLC 104 Centre Blvd. Suite A Marlton, NJ 08053.