- Toilet paper roll
- Double-sided tape
- Leftover tissue paper
- Filler (treats or confetti)
- Construction paper or card stock
- Cut toilet paper roll in half.
- Tape halves back together using two pieces of double-sided tape. Place tape flat on the roll-it doesn’t need to be completely tape shut. (This way, the filler will burst from the center of the roll, not just one end.)
- Cut one sheet of tissue paper in half. The sheet should be slightly wider than the toilet paper roll.
- Stuff roll with confetti or treats.
- Wrap tissue paper around the toilet paper roll. The double-sided tape will act as an adhesive.
- Tie both ends with ribbon.
- Using scissors, cut a small slit in the center of the tissue paper so the paper will rip easily down the center-then decorate with construction paper or card stock!