This simple dreidel-shaped pouch is built to hold gelt, a gift card, or other small holiday treasures.
- Blue eco-felt
- White eco-felt
- Hot glue gun (used with parent supervision)
- White thread
- Fold a piece of blue eco-felt over in half, and along the folded edge trace the base of a dreidel shape and cut out.
- Cut another small rectangle of blue felt (about ½ inch thick by 4 inches long).
- Draw and cut out one of the four dreidel symbols from white felt (we used Hei here).
- Glue your white felt symbol onto the front of your dreidel edge using hot glue.
- Sew the open sides of your felt together using a needle and thread. If you want to keep your design consistent you can sew along the closed edge as well.
- Glue the two thinner sides of the rectangle to the inside tops of your dreidel to create a loop.
- Stuff with gelt or a gift card!