SAMANTHA MELLONE, PHOTOS BY KRISTIN GLADNEY
1. The Multi Star Organic Bib’s pattern comes from water-based ink ($25, luckypalmtree.com).
2. Poncho Baby’s organic muslin Reversible Bandana Bib has Western flair ($15, ponchobaby.com).
3. Made of GOTS cotton, the Square & Circle Burp Set is extra absorbent ($36, rouxroo.net).
5. Recylced milk jugs get a new life in Re-Play’s Utensils ($5 for 4 sets, shop.re-play.com).
6. This Bib Set is made of bamboo ($20 for 3 bibs, kickeepants.com).
7. Made of organic cotton, the Rufus bodysuit features an under-the-sea pattern ($80, stellamccartney.com).
8. The adjustable Tripp Trapp High Chair is constructed from sustainable wood and colored with water-based paint ($249, stokke.com).