BY SAMANTHA MELLONE, PHOTOS BY KRISTIN GLADNEY
Zebra Peg Rack is made from FSC-certified poplar and finished with a soy-based seal ($59, etsy.com/shop/mapleshadekids).
2. Babies will love to snuggle up in the soft terry-cloth Bamboo Panda Hooded Towel, created from organic fibers ($35, satsumadesigns.com).
3. Mi Cielo’s Bat Baby Onesie features a recycled felt design ($29, brika.com).
4. Wash and reuse these GOTS-certifed Organic Cotton Little Wipes ($30 for 50, etsy.com/shop/ginassoftclothshop).
5. Oeuf’s Pure&Simple Contoured Changing Pad is made from plant-based foam ($48, diapers.com).
6. This Washed Organic Linen Changing Pad Cover is Oeko-Tex certified and has organic linen side panels ($39, rhbabyandchild .com).
7. Bath time is even more fun with the organic-cotton Monkey Hooded Infant Towel ($39, applepark.com).
8. Colette Kids’ Gunther Giraffe Onesie is sewn from organic cotton ($24, colettekids.com).
9. The Smart NOVA Baby Monitor will help prevent radiation exposure ($149, bellyarmor.com).
10. Prince Lionheart’s Warmies Wipes Warmer includes bamboo-fiber wipes ($36, princelionheart.com).
11. Wrap up your baby with the Milky Way Bamboo Swaddles ($45, adenandanais.com).
12. The Oliv Dresser/Changer is made from recycled content ($625, spotonsquare.com).