1. The cozy Pom Pom Organic Throw can be personalized with your child’s initials (ages 4+, $79, pbteen.com).
2. The Lace Teepee with Garlands, which features bamboo poles, provides the perfect indoor hideaway (3+, $189, landofnod.com).
3. Adorable and sustainable, these Softy Fleece Stuffed Animals are made of recycled bottles (all ages, $40 each, cateandlevi.com).
The Liberate On-Ear Headphones are made of FSC-certified wood (ages 8+, $80, thehouseofmarley.com).
Bundling up for winter is more fun with the fair trade Krochet Kids The Hoot beanie (2+, $28, Whole Foods stores).
The base of this gorgeous Glockenspiel xylophone is made of sustainable wood, and the chimes are coated with pure beeswax from a biodynamic beekeeper (5+, $50, magiccabin.com).
Made from 100 percent recycled plastic, the large pieces in this Block Set are ideal for little hands (1+, $25, greentoys.com).
Made in a 100 percent wind-powered workshop, the Tree Hopper Toys Wooden Ship Puzzle gets its blue hue from water-based ink (3+, $15, landofnod.com).
The Modern Bunny stacking toy is made from sustainable wood and colored with water-based paints (6 months+, $24, petitecollage.com).
A percentage of proceeds from this sustainable-wood Rocking Horse—part of a holiday collaboration between PBS Kids, Whole Foods Market, and PlanToys—will benefit the Whole Kids Foundation (2+, $75, Whole Foods stores).
1. Kids can create a leaning tower with the Dancing Boxes Stacking set, which is crafted from sustainable wood (1+, $66, thewoodenwagon.com).
2. Kids will enjoy assembling the Fyre Dragon out of its recycled-cardboard parts (8+, $30, yoxo.com).
3. From her sweet smile to her adorable red shoes, the organic-cotton Louise Doll is a lovable companion (2+, $52, hazelvillage.com).
4. This Eco Toy Truck, made with reclaimed sawdust and bioplastic, is ready for a rescue mission (3+, $23, uncommongoods.com).
5. The sustainable wood Rollors game—a combination of bocce, bowling, and horseshoes—is great for the backyard or beach (4+, $50, rollors.com).
The Crochet Animal Purse features a sweet fox face and Oeko-Tex-certified fabric (ages 6+, $30, hannaandersson.com).
Little chefs can whip up brunch with the Instant Waffles set, colored with water- based paints (3+, $25, hapetoys.com).
This Solar Powered Radio is great for camping trips or backyard fun (8+, $42, kikkerland.com).
The Skyhook Stunt Team set comes with 17 magnetized, FSC-certified-wood blocks that can be assembled to form countless vehicle creations (3+, $50, tegu.com).
Kids will have hours of fun coloring in the Let’s Color America Really Big Coloring Poster, a 63-by-36-inch U.S. map that’s printed with vegetable ink on recycled paper (3+, $32, pirastanyc.com).
The Don’t Dump Dumpty Game—made of all-natural rubberwood—comes with rules that can be adapted for several different age levels (2+, $30, beginagaintoys.com).
1. Musical notes delight as kids send marbles winding down the Wooden Marble Tree, which is colored with water-based dyes (3+, $50, magiccabin.com).
2. With solar panels and a sustainable-wood frame, the Creative Play House might as well be LEED-certified (3+, $150, plantoys.com).
3. Let imagination set sail with the Ogas Octopus Sailboat, handmade of spruce wood from sustainably managed forests (4+, $20, bonjoupetit.com).