Never before have there been so many amazing eco-friendly products available to parents. Here are some of our favorites.
1. BabyBjörn’s Travel Crib Light, made with Oeko-Tex fabrics, comes with a lightweight carrying case and fitted mattress ($300, buybjorn.com).
2. The reclaimed rubberwood Bird Walker features parrots that peck as you push ($100, plantoys.com).
3. Tummy time gets an upgrade with a New York City-themed Wanderlust City Playmat that’s made from organic fabrics and printed with water-based ink ($92, shopellalou.com).
4. The My First Gym is created using sustainable wood ($60, hapetoys.com).
5. Nuna’s Leaf rocking seat, made from Oeko-Tex fabrics, gently rocks from side to side to soothe your little one ($220 for seat, $40 for toy bar, shopnuna.com).
7. Cleanup time is more fun with the Maude Toy Box! Decorated with water-based paint, it features a side cubby that holds books ($450, modmomfurniture.com).