Top off your little pilot’s aviation ensemble with this simple cap made from old winter gear.
- Old winter hat, plain color
- Hot glue gun (with parental supervision)
- 2 buttons
- Cut two slits about 4 inches apart up the front of the hat. The top of the slits should be about 3 inches from the hat’s top edge.
- Trim the flap that you’ve created to about 2 ½ inches in length. Fold it in half upwards and secure with glue.
- Attach two buttons onto the upturned flap, one near each corner as shown.
- Flip the cap over and trim off excess fabric to so that you’re left with a rounded ear flap on each side.