Opt for an easy and non-toxic playdough for your kids. Made with basic pantry ingredients, this simple mixture creates just over one cup of playdough. You can use this recipe by itself or make multiple with different colors to create a rainbow of options.
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 Tablespoons of salt
- ½ Tablespoon coconut oil
- ¼ cup of warm water
- 1 teaspoon natural food coloring
- In a medium mixing bowl, add flour, salt, oil and food coloring.
- Gradually add the warm water and mix completely.
- Once the water cools off, start to knead the dough with your hands in the bowl or on a cutting board. Flour your hands and work surface to prevent it from sticking.
- If the dough is too sticky, add more flour. If the dough is too dry, add more water and so on.