- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry, and who complete the Beyond The Lunchbox WOW Coupon Mailer Survey. Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. EST on November 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on November 9, 2021.
- TO ENTER: Sponsor requires completion of all required questions on this survey in order to be eligible to win. Beyond The Lunchbox WOW Coupon Mailer Survey will also be accessible via a hyperlink within the survey invitation email and these Official Sweepstakes Rules. Limit one entry per person. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter sweepstakes is prohibited. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply.
- RANDOM DRAWING: One winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries submitted during the sweepstakes period. The entrant selected as the potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Sweepstakes Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. The drawing will be conducted on or about November 16, 2021 by the Sponsor. Sponsor will select a potential winner in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. All decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified by email or by phone.
- PRIZES: (1) GRAND PRIZE: $25 Amazon digital gift card. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor in the event that prize (or portion of prize) cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor will award a prize of equal or greater value. Winner is responsible for all taxes or fees.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry, meet all survey screening criteria as set forth by the Sponsor, and complete the Beyond The Lunchbox WOW Coupon Mailer Survey. Employees of Sponsor, the Sponsor’s parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employees, and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are not eligible. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- GENERAL RULES: Potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and where legal, a Publicity Release within 10 days of notification attempt. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and another winner selected in the place of the disqualified person at random from all eligible entries received. If prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternative winner will be selected. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor’s authority may use winners’ names, pictures/portraits likenesses and/or voices, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. BY ACCEPTING PRIZE, WINNER AGREES THAT THE SPONSOR, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and award prize from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation or termination. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WINNERS: Winners names are available after December 1, 2021 https://www.kiwimagonline.com/sweepstakes-winners/
SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this sweepstakes is May Media Group LLC, whose address is 108 Centre Blvd, Suite i, Marlton, New Jersey 08053.