Makes 4 servings
1 pound brussels sprouts
1 Tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon paprika
Fresh ground black pepper to taste
These crispy, crunchy brussels sprouts are a great addition to any dinner, especially Thanksgiving. Clear up your oven and burner space by using an airfryer for perfectly cooked brussels every time.
1. Prep brussels sprouts by trimming off the stem and removing any wilted or brown leaves from the outside of the brussels sprouts.
2. In a large bowl, add trimmed brussels sprouts, olive oil, and spice. Toss to coat.
3. Preheat the airfryer to 390ºF.
4. Add the brussels sprouts to the air fryer and shake into a single layer. Cook for 6 minutes before shaking again to toss and flip the sprouts.
5. Cook for an additional 5–6 minutes before removing from the airfryer, depending on the size of the brussels sprouts. Serve warm.