Makes 12 servings
2 cups almond flour
1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/2 cup sliced almonds, chopped walnuts, or pecans
1/2 cup dried apricots, raisins, tart cherries, or cranberries, chopped
1/2 cup cocoa nibs or mini white chocolate chips
1/2 cup real maple syrup or honey
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
Enjoy delicious and better-for-you winter treats directly from the kitchens of our favorite Moms Meet bloggers.
Mother of two and founder of Impressions At Home, Rachel Sherwood offers practical tips, healthy recipes, and simple solutions to help moms feed their families well with ease.
1. Preheat oven to 350 ℉.
2.Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a medium to large size bowl combine all ingredients and mix well. The dough will be loose but will stick together when pressed.
4. Press dough into 1-inch balls and place 2 inches apart on lined baking sheet.
5. Press the dough balls with your hand to flatten slightly.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes until slightly golden. Cookies will be soft.
7. Allow to cool completely on baking sheet so they can firm up before eating.
Carbohydrates: 23 g
Protein: 3 g
Fiber: 3 g