Makes 2 servings
⅓ cup natural almond or sunbutter
1 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce or tamari
½ cup water
1 tsp rice vinegar
¼ tsp ground ginger
2 large burrito sized wraps
⅓ cup sliced peppers
⅓ cup sliced cucumbers
⅓ cup sugar snap peas
⅓ cup shredded carrots
⅓ cup sliced mangos
big pieces of romaine lettuce
4 ounces chopped cooked chicken
Boring lunch fare, be gone! This school year, send your kid off to the cafeteria with a lunch box filled with vibrant flavors, fresh ingredients, and better-for-you options.
Easy to eat and bursting with flavor, these wraps from Karen Kelly of Seasonal Cravings offer a fun crunch your littles will love.
1. In a small bowl, mix all sauce ingredients with a whisk.
2. Prepare your workspace with all sliced vegetables and sauce. Lay out burrito and place big pieces of romaine lettuce in the middle. Drizzle with some sauce. (Do not use too much sauce or the wrap will get soggy.)
3. Layer on peppers, cucumbers, snap peas, carrots, mangoes, and chicken.
4. Roll up the bottom of wrap first then fold the sides in.
5. Wrap in sandwich paper tightly and cut in half.
6. Serve with dipping sauce.
Carbohydrates: 55 g
Protein: 22 g
Fiber: 5 g
Active Time: 10
Total Time: 15