Makes 24 servings
2 1/4 cups crumbled chocolate graham crackers
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup coarsely chopped salted pecans
1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
Magic in their ability to quickly disappear, there’s no doubt Willy Wonka would approve of these scrumdidlyumptious treats.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an 8-by-8-inch baking dish. Line with two sheets parchment paper; leave overhang on each side.
2. In a food processor, grind graham crackers to form fine crumbs. Add the butter and mix well.
3. Transfer graham cracker mixture to the baking dish. Use your fingers to distribute the mixture evenly, pressing down firmly.
4. Top graham cracker mixture with chocolate ships, then pecans, then coconut. Drizzle sweetened condensed milk across the top.
5. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden. Cool completely before using parchment paper to lift entire bar out of the dish. Slice and serve.
Carbohydrates: 19 g
Fat: 10 g
Protein: 2 g
Fiber: 1 g