Makes 4 servings
4 pieces of cod
8 corn tortillas
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon black pepper
¾ teaspoon salt
1 mango, diced
¼ cup red onion, diced
½ red pepper, diced
1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
1/2 lime, juiced
¼ teaspoon salt
Transport your taste buds to the tropics with this yummy pairing of fresh fish and sweet and savory salsa.
1. Combine seasoning ingredients.
2. Pat the fish dry and sprinkle with the seasoning.
3. Place in air fryer at 350℉ for 10–15 minutes depending on the thickness of the cod.
4. While the fish cooks, make the mango salsa by combining all ingredients in a small bowl. Toss gently and set aside.
5. Warm the corn tortillas by wrapping in a damp paper towel and heating in the microwave for 20 seconds.
6. Using two corn tortillas per taco, assemble the tacos by adding fish, salsa, shredded cabbage, avocado, and more lime juice if desired.