Makes 4 servings
Small knob of ginger
Handful of mint leaves
8 passion fruits
2 cups orange juice
1 cup sparkling water
David and Luise from The Green Kitchen blog shared a few better-for-you lemonade recipes with KIWI! So how is this tasty treat healthier than what you find in stores? “The secret is using fresh fruit, herbs, and ginger. That way you will get much higher values of vitamins and minerals—and a more genuine flavor,” says David.
1. Chop 4 limes and a small knob of ginger roughly.
2. Muddle the limes and ginger together with the mint leaves, and pour everything into a pitcher.
3. Cut 8 passion fruits in half and scoop out the flesh into the pitcher.
4. Add 2 cups of orange juice (freshly-squeezed is best!) and 1 cup sparkling water.
5. Serve immediately in 4 glasses, with lots of ice.