Makes 4 servings
1 5–6 ounce container of soft goat cheese
1 teaspoon finely chopped rosemary
1 clove garlic, minced
1 bag mini sweet peppers
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 Tablespoon hot honey
Whip up a colorful app that packs a flavorful punch! These sweet and tangy stuffed peppers are the perfect finger food for an appetizer or snack.
1. Wash and dry all produce.
2. In a small bowl, mix together goat cheese, rosemary, and garlic until well combined.
3. Slice mini peppers lengthwise, leaving the stem on. Clean out seeds and membrane from the peppers using a small spoon. FIll peppers with goat cheese mixture and set aside.
4. Lightly oil a grill or grill pan and heat over medium high. Once pre-heated, place peppers skin side down on the grill and cover. Cook for 5-10 minutes, or until peppers have started to brown on the bottom.
5. Remove from the grill and top with a generous drizzle of hot honey before serving.