Makes 4 servings
4 skinless chicken breasts
2 Tablespoons olive oil
2 Tablespoons lime juice
3 garlic cloves, chopped
2 teaspoons honey
1 teaspoon oregano
2 teaspoons cumin
2 teaspoons paprika
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1. Mix all marinade ingredients in a bowl.
2. Add chicken to the bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
3. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
4. Grill the chicken on both sides at a higher temperature. Once you have good grill marks, lower the temperature and move to a cooler area and cook through until a thermometer inserted into the middle comes to 165 degrees.
5. Serve with rice, noodles, or polenta.