Makes 8 servings
1 whole pineapple, peeled, cored, and sliced into thick spears
2 Tablespoons honey, agave nectar, or 100% pure maple syrup
2 Tablespoons lime juice
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 small bunch mint, shredded
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
1 cup raspberries
1. Preheat the grill. Place the fruit on your work surface.
2. In a small bowl, combine the honey, lime juice, chili powder, and half the mint. Brush the fruit with the honey mixture on both sides.
3. Using tongs, place the fruit on the grill and cook until the fruit is softer and caramelized and grill marks appear.
4. While the fruit is cooking, puree the raspberries with the honey.
5. Serve the fruit with the raspberry sauce.