Makes 4 servings
2 25 oz bottles sparkling apple juice
1 quart fresh red raspberries
2 ripe peaches
⅛ cup fresh mint leaves
Optional: 4 small sprigs mint
Pop the bubbly and mix up a delicious and refreshing alcohol-free sangria this summer for your kids. Using seasonal fresh fruits, this simple summertime supper is perfect for any special occasion, weekend cookout, or family get together. Cheers!
1. Wash and dry all produce
2. Slice peaches in 1/2 inch thick wedges and lemon into ¼ inch slices.
3. Place peaches, lemon, the entire quart of raspberries, and mint leaves in your pitcher.
4. Pour both bottles of sparkling apple juice into your pitcher.
5. Mix well with a wooden spoon, cover, and let sit in the fridge for at least one hour before serving. The longer it sits, the more flavorful it becomes.
6. Once chilled, pour into glasses, making sure each gets a few pieces of fruit. Optional: Garnish with a sprig of mint.
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hours and 10 minutes