Makes 6 servings
1 Tbsp. olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 can green enchilada sauce
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 packet taco seasoning
2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
1 10-oz. bag Skinny Dippers Black and White Bean Chips (or any Beanitos salted variety chip)
1 15-oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 1/2 to 2 cups shredded cheese, Mexican variety
1 container Rojo's Homestyle Salsa
1/2 cup diced onion
Photo: NBCUniversal; recipe held by Alison Deyette
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Lightly spray ramekins with cooking spray.
3. In a skillet, heat oil and cook onions and garlic on medium heat for a few minutes (until onions are clear). Add enchilada sauce, soup, taco seasoning, and chicken. Stir and heat until mixture starts to simmer. Remove from heat.
4. Break Beanitos bean chips into small pieces. In one of the ramekins, layer black beans, shredded cheese, and chicken and sauce mixture (about 1/3 cup) and top with a light layer of crushed chips. Repeat. Cover the top with 1/4 cup shredded cheese. Repeat with remaining 5 ramekins.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Top with your favorite fixings, like Rojo’s salsa and cilantro.