8 ounces Sunspire Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 1⁄4 cups Melt Organic spread
3⁄4 cup water
2 3⁄4 cups sugar
1⁄2 cup almond milk
2 Tablespoons coconut oil
2 teaspoons baking powder
1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups Arrowhead Mills Organic Spelt Flour
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
2 ounces Melt Organic spread, softened
1 teaspoon Nielsen-Massey Pure Vanilla Extract
2 cups powdered sugar
Braylee’s Not So Mud Cupcakes are moist, sweet, and delicious—perfect for any chocolate lovers in your household. Watch Braylee make Grand Prize winning recipe here.
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Melt chocolate chips, 1 1⁄4 cups Melt spread, water, and sugar in a double boiler, stirring often. Pour into a mixing bowl.
3. Add almond milk, eggs, coconut oil, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and flour. Mix until smooth.
4. Pour batter into lined cupcake tins, filling halfway.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
6. To make the frosting, mix all ingredients together until smooth.
7. After your cupcakes have cooled, top them with the icing and enjoy!