Makes 1 servings
3 1/3 cups flour
1 ½ teaspoons salt
1 ½ cups sugar
1 cup vegetable oil (or substitute for coconut oil)
½ cup milk
2 packets tsp spices Organic Green Cardamom (ground)
2 packets tsp spices Organic Orange Zest
3 cups chopped unpeeled pears (about 3-4 pears)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and grease the bottoms of two loaf pans.
2. Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt together.
3. Whisk the eggs, add the sugar and whisk another minute or two. Add spices, vegetable oil and milk and stir.
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients, then fold in pears.
5. Divide the batter between the two loaf pans. Sprinkle the sugar-cardamom mix on top and bake 55 to 65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
6. Remove from oven and allow the loaves to cool completely, about 1 hour.
Carbohydrates: 36 g
Fat: 12 g
Protein: 4 g
Fiber: 1 g
Active Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 2 hour 20 minutes