Nonstick cooking spray
2 1⁄2 cups Arrowhead Mills Organic Oat Flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
1⁄4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
1 cup canned or fresh pumpkin puree
1⁄2 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract
1 Tablespoon Melt Organic spread
1⁄2 cup applesauce
1⁄3 cup plus 2 Tablespoons Sunspire Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, divided
Pumpkin puree makes Jasmy’s take on classic blondies even tastier! Bonus: They’re egg-free. Watch Jasmy prepare her Grand Prize winning recipe here.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray an 8-by-11-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Pour oat flour into a mixing bowl. Whisk in baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices. Set aside.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together pumpkin, brown sugar, vanilla extract, Melt spread, and applesauce for 1 to 2 minutes until the consistency is smooth and creamy.
5. Slowly add in oat flour mixture and combine. Gently fold in 1/3 cup of chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan and sprinkle remaining 2 Tablespoons of chocolate chips on top.
6. Bake for 15 to 25 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean. (Timing will vary depending on the pan, but check around 15 minutes.)
7. Once finished baking, cool for 10 minutes and eat!