Makes 4 servings
1 (15 oz.) can of organic pumpkin puree
3 large organic eggs
1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves
1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
1/2 cup of pure organic maple syrup
2 teaspoons arrowroot flour
Optional toppings: Vegan whip cream
Roasted pumpkin seeds
Mother of four loving children and creator of Clean Eating Gluten Free Foodie.
Having a family of six and a child allergic to five of the top eight food allergens has inspired Jenny to cook and create dishes that are clean and gluten free. She has dedicated over ten years to finding the cleanest and the most affordable ingredients to work with her culinary creations. She is currently working on recreating traditional family friendly dishes without many of the top eight allergens.
1. Preheat the oven to 375℉.
2. Put the pumpkin puree, eggs, cloves, cinnamon, maple syrup and arrowroot flour into a mixing bowl.
3. Whisk all the ingredients together, until it is a smooth uniform batter.
4. Lightly spray the inside of your four 1 cup ramekins.
5. Equally fill each ramekin with the batter.
6. Place the 4 ramekins into the baking pan and fill the baking pan halfway with water.
7. Gently place the baking pan into the oven and bake for approximately 40 minutes.
8. When done you should be able to insert a toothpick in the center and pull it out cleanly.
9. Let cool before serving and complete with your favorite topping.
Carbohydrates: 57 g
Protein: 6 g
Fiber: 9 g
Active Time: 5 min
Total Time: 45 min