Makes 4 servings
1 pound chicken tenders or breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
1 cup sugar snap peas
1 small red onion, sliced thin
2 red peppers, scored and sliced thin
Stir Fry Sauce:
¼ cup soy sauce
2 Tablespoons olive oil
2 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
1 Tablespoon oyster sauce
3 garlic cloves, chopped
1 teaspoon honey
¼ teaspoon ginger
Spice up your stir fry with this simple recipe and Asian-inspired sauce from Karen Kelly of Seasonal Cravings.
1. Preheat the oven to 425℉ and place rack in the middle of the oven.
2. Combine all the stir fry ingredients together in a small bowl and whisk well. Put chicken into a bowl and pour stir fry sauce over it, coating all the chicken. Set aside.
3. Cut all vegetables and place onto a sheet pan. Pour chicken and marinade onto sheet pan and toss well so the vegetables are coated with sauce.
4. Bake for about 18–20 minutes, tossing gently at least once during cooking. Cook until the chicken is cooked through and vegetables start to brown.
5. Serve with rice or quinoa and top with sesame seeds if desired.
Active Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes