Makes 4 servings
16 ounces fresh, shelf stable gnocchi
½ cup grape tomatoes
½ small red onion, sliced thin
1 cup sugar snap peas
2 bell peppers, sliced thin
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
Chopped basil and parmesan for garnish, optional
Bursting with color and flavor, this vegetarian dish from Karen Kelly of Seasonal Cravings is sure to satisfy without leaving you too full.
1. Preheat the oven to 400℉ and place rack in the middle of the oven.
2. Put the gnocchi, grape tomatoes, red onion, sugar snap peas, and bell peppers into a medium sized bowl.
3. Sprinkle with olive oil, garlic powder, and salt. Toss gently to cover everything with oil and seasoning.
4. Pour onto a sheet pan.
5. Cook for about 20 minutes, tossing gently a few times during cooking.
6. Serve with chopped fresh basil and parmesan cheese if desired.
Active Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes