Makes 4 servings
1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 bell peppers, sliced thin
½ large red onion, sliced thin
2 Tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons cumin
1 Tablespoon chili powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon kosher salt
Cilantro and cotija cheese for serving (optional)
Take your tastebuds on a trip south of the border with this light and fresh meal.
1. Preheat the oven to 450℉ and place rack in the center of the oven.
2. Pat shrimp dry with paper towels on both sides.
3. Place the shrimp, peppers, and red onions into a bowl and sprinkle with olive oil, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, and salt. Toss gently.
4. Pour onto a sheet pan and cook for about 8–10 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through.
5. Turn the oven to high broil and cook for about 2 minutes or until the vegetables turn slightly brown. Watch carefully.
6. Serve in tortillas with cilantro and cotija cheese.