Makes 12 servings
8 Tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted, plus more for greasing
1 cup light brown sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pinch of kosher salt
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
¾ cup crumbled graham crackers
¾ cup mini marshmallows
No campfire? No problem! This playful riff on the summer classic is made with a blondie base and studded with chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, and graham cracker pieces. The bars are gooey when warm, but they firm up as they cool.
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Butter an 8-by-8-inch square baking pan.
3. In a large bowl, combine melted butter with brown sugar and beat until smooth. Beat in egg; add vanilla, salt, and baking powder, and stir to combine.
4. Add flour and stir to combine.
5. Add chocolate chips, graham cracker pieces, and mini marshmallows. Gently stir to combine.
6. Pour bar mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until set in the middle.
7. Cool completely on rack before cutting into squares.
Carbohydrates: 41 g
Fat: 11 g
Protein: 2 g
Fiber: 1 g