Makes 24 servings
1⁄4 cup water
1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1⁄3 cup green onions, chopped
1 fresh artichoke heart, chopped
2⁄3 cup baby spinach, chopped
1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
Busy mornings just got better, thanks to this easy-to-make veggie-filled breakfast.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare a 24-cup mini-muffin pan by spraying nonstick baking spray or brushing with oil.
3. Prepare whole eggs by cracking into a medium bowl. For egg whites, crack eggs into a separate small bowl, then use a large spoon to carefully remove the yellows and discard. Pour egg whites into bowl with whole eggs.
4. Add water, sea salt, and nutmeg to egg mixture, whisking until combined. Pour egg mixture into each cup, filling about 3⁄4 full.
5. Add onions, artichokes, spinach, and cheese to a medium bowl, stirring to combine.
6. Pour mixture evenly among muffin cups. parent: Place muffin pan in oven, baking for 10 to 12 minutes, until tops of bites turn golden brown.
7. Let cool in pan for 5 to 8 minutes before running a butter knife along the sides of each cup to loosen.
Carbohydrates: 1 g
Fat: 2 g
Protein: 2 g
Fiber: 0 g
Active Time: 10
Total Time: 30